POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D-Diamonds (64kbbu) : Re: 3D-Diamonds (64kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-Diamonds (64kbbu)
From: Ricardo Michel
Date: 12 Jun 2000 23:08:37
Message: <3945A61B.8F75D26D@gbl.com.br>
Hi Harold
image in the wrong place while trying to reduce its size.
the anaglyph. So, when I decided to put it in 640x480 I just cropped it,
instead of re-rendering. I'll be more careful next time.
128Mb) because I insisted in using transparency, high refractive indexes
and high max_trace_level, while I could have used some simpler material.
in this same tread ("a 'ghostless' image"), and tell me what do you think.
href="news:39406D40.6C090D23@gbl.com.br">news:39406D40.6C090D23@gbl.com.br</a>...